We officially moved in last Saturday. This is what the house looked like Tuesday. Scary right? This was also the day that I almost sat on the floor and cried because I couldn't find my underwear. I thought I had done a good job of labeling all of our boxes...but apparently not!
It's been one full week in the house. Here are some discoveries...
- A broken flower pot, salad spinner, cuisinart coffee maker and ironing board.
- Our washing machine is flooding its soap dispenser.
- A male carpenter bee is hovering over the middle of our deck looking for love.
- It takes three trips to Home Depot to install one baby gate.
- Nine month old babies can crawl very fast.
- It's good to have a petite cat who can squeeze around baby gates.
- I might be terrible at selecting paint colors.
- I never would have survived this week without Grannie Apple.