Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's Here...

The New Couch.



Ok...who can tell me the first problem with this couch?

Scale. Do you see it?

Do you see how the chair looks like it belongs in a dollhouse!?

What was I thinking!!??

In my effort to get as much length as possible and to make sure my husband was comfortable...I think I may have under estimated what the "LARGE" version of this couch would look like. This could be a serious issue. When it first arrived I thought I was going to throw up I was so upset with myself.

Secondly...they put the wrong fabric on the pillows. Actually, the right fabric in the wrong colorway. But this one isn't so bad. Instead of just yellow and gray it has blue, green and orange. I tend to lean to green and blue anyway but part of me was looking for a change. We are also one pillow short. Let's see what they offer me as a solution when I call.

Lastly, and this is no surprise, but I hate it with the carpet. The carpet is a cool gray and the sofa is a warm taupe. It is tolerable but definitely not my ideal. My ideal is to put in hardwood and an area rug but the timeline for that is probably way off.

Can't wait for someone to come over and give me a second opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment