Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Introduction

I was living in a 102 year old brick home in the city and I'm about to move into a 30 year old multilevel in the suburbs. I've got GRAND plans for this little gem, the problem is that I don't have a GRAND budget. So, changes will be in small steps and phases as money and time permit. It may take a bit of time but I'm excited to document the process and to see where it takes me.

I'm a LEED AP commercial interior designer by trade, interested in green design, anything vintage and a modern country aesthetic. My husband of 2 years, my 8 month old son and our little black cat, Della, will be along for the ride.

No more time to waste....let's get started!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting started sweetie!

    This new house is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete